Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2022

Manas Copy Of Cold Task Narrative

Yesterday I went to whangarei to go the movies to watch Bad Guys and Sonic 2 They were both funny to watch first we watched Bad Guys Then we watched Sonic 2 Then we went to kmart to buy stationary and to get school clothes for on monday like jeans school socks school shoes for winter This was a fun day and night for me and my whanau Then we went to pak & save to get school lunch Then we wnet to get KFC for our dinner Then finally we went home and went to bed We had drinks the movies like coca cola L&P Appleblack currant. In class we do Cold Task to find out what we already know.Our cold task was on narrative writing This snap shot of what I can do in 30 mins by myself what would I like to improve on my paragraphs in writng my narrative.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mana, did you know this is a recount you wrote? Do you know the difference between recount and narrative? I like how your sentences make sense, you use capital letters for the names of movies and for the start of your sentences. Did you notice you missed out the full stops? Lastly, read your recount, and think - what words do you use often at the start of your sentences?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Capital letter starts a sentence full stop ends a sentence

    ReplyDelete